Monday 5 December 2011

Journal Your Christmas - Manifesto

I love this time of year.  The shops begin to sparkle with all the lights twinkling.  Driving home at night becomes magical to with the houses decorated with pretty lights.  Adam and I recently went to the Christmas markets in Birmingham, we ate far to much but it was lovely, especially the Baileys almonds we bought and quickly ate.

This time of year also means the start of Shimelle's class - Journal Your Christmas.  Todays prompt was the Christmas Manifesto.  I decided to use Shimelle's downloadable Manifesto.  I loved the look of last years layouts including them.  I especially love the line about the sugarplum fairies, as a child I love the idea of them dancing around.  This layout was very plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment