Wednesday 9 January 2013

Project LIfe Week 1

This year I plan on taking part in Project life.  I've not ordered my core kit yet as I can decided what one I want.  So while I'm still in the planning stages I'm keeping a journal off all the things that happen in the week as well as making sure I have my camera with me where ever I go.
I decided this year I was going to do more cooking from scratch.  Adam was given a sausage cook book for Christmas so I had a flick though and found a recipe for sausages, sweet potato, basil and goats cheese. I changed it ever so slightly by adding spinach instead of basil and it tasted lovely.  I'd only ever had goats cheese once before and that time it tasted and smelt like a goat.  So my tastes must have changed as I really enjoyed it.


Adam decided to start the new year off with a nice clean van.  The pressure washer needed a slight repair before he could really get going.  I'm not sure I've ever seen it done like this before but it did the job and it is now parked out side gleaming white. 


The schools went back on Monday.  Even though it was sad that Christmas was all over it was nice to get back to normal an know that all the jobs that needed doing could now be done with out the children getting in the way, I could pop to the shops rather than having to plan a military style outing. 

We also went out for a walk (a little one as it was quite muddy) on Greenham Common.  It was lovely to see Adam pushing Eleanor along in her pushchair, normally we are in the super market and I don't get to see it.  Eleanor was awake the whole time and really seemed to be enjoying being out in the open and fresh air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment