Friday 29 November 2013

Felt Christmas Decorations........Finally

I always admire the felt Christmas decorations in the shops and every year I think about making them and never do.  Well this year I decided it was the year I was going to try and make some.  I popped in to Hobbycraft and they had some felt on offer so I came home with a huge pile ready to get making.  The only problem I am having with them I am now they are addictive!!!  I cut and sew them in the day time and blanket stitch them in the evening while watching Inspector Morse (Adam and I decided it was about time we actually watched the series!!).


This little guy was the first one I made.  I didn't quite know what I was going to do when it came to the eyes so this one as a bit of an evil glare to him, but he's still lovely all the same.

1 comment: