Tuesday 3 December 2013

Journal Your Christmas 2013 - Manifesto

At this time of year there is always a lot going on in our house.  The children have extra things going on at school as well as Brownies and Scouts and the calendar always looks pretty busy from the moment it is turned over to December.  As we are so busy the time just flies by so fast and before we know it the big day is here.

This year I intend to record Christmas and enjoy it at the same time.  I will be baking, making and creating all the way though December to make Christmas magical for us all.

Back in November Adam took me to the Christmas shop in Lechlade-on-Thames.  Every year I say I'd love to go but we always run out of time.   I was surprised how busy it was even though Christmas was still weeks away.  I quickly snapped this photo of Father Christmas before we went in.  I could easily of got carried away in there all the lovely little sparkling things, it was like a sweet shop for a Christmas loving adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment